With 46% of employees participating in unnecessary meetings, and 21% of those meetings being classified as bad, it’s clear today’s workforce hasn’t productively transitioned to a hybrid world. The solutions to this problem are no better, with 69% of employees saying their manager doesn’t provide clear guidance in navigating hybrid work.
Read is excited to announce the launch of three new products: Read Recommendations, Read Smart Scheduler, and Read Workspace. In addition, Read is introducing meeting playback and augmented reality.
- Analyze: Measuring sentiment and engagement in real-time, Read Chief Meeting Officer (CMO) is able to change the outcome of a meeting in the moment. After the meeting, Read provides in-depth analytics to improve meeting recall, and prescribes solutions that can be activated with a single click.
- Prescribe: With up to 40% of meeting participants disengaged, Read uses meeting analytics and AI to generate a series of recommendations to return time back to employees. Using Read Recommendations, one organization projected $2.1MM in annualized time savings through reduced meetings.
- Prevention: Read Smart Scheduler uses past meeting performance to predict the best meeting times moving forward for all participants. With AI, it isn’t about the first available time, but the best time to schedule a meeting. Smart Scheduler is available for Google Calendar using a Chrome or Edge extension.
- Team: Read Workspace enables enterprises to build teams, set permissions, customize experiences, and establish benchmarks. By establishing individual, team, and organizational benchmarks, companies can start to move the needle on better meetings.
- Augmented Reality: With its app, Read Meeting Navigator, Read is bringing AR to Zoom video conferencing. Immersive view displays engagement and talk time in each meeting participant's window, giving the user a real-time read of the room.
- Meeting Playback: After the meeting, use Meeting Playback to contextualize participant reactions to the conversation and content being presented. Navigate to the moments that matter using engagement and sentiment.
Applying AI to analyze, prescribe, and prevent bad meetings, Read identifies over 23 meeting hours a month that could be eliminated or improved. In the last three months, Read has seen a 430% increase in meetings measured through Read Chief Meeting Officer (CMO) and is one of the most popular apps in the Zoom App Marketplace.
Experience meeting wellness today with Read, available on Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and Webex.